This Tutorial was purchased 2 times & rated B+ by student like you.
This exam consists of 10 multiple choice and true/false questions.
1. Question : Operating leverage refers to ________
2. Question : A firm that uses large amounts of debt financing in an industry characterized by a high degree of business risk would have ______ earnings per share fluctuations resulting from changes in levels of sales.
3. Question : JB Corporation has a retained earnings balance of $1,000,000. The company reported net income of $200,000, sales of $2,000,000, and had 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. The company announced a dividend of $ 1 per share. Therefore, the company’s dividend payout ratio is _________.
4. Question : Assume Harris, Inc. Has 10,000,000 common shares outstanding that have a par value of $2 per share. The stock is currently trading for $30 per share. The firm reported a net profit after-tax of $25,000,000. All else equal, what will happen to earnings per share if the company issues a 10 % stock dividend?
5. Question : All of the following are likely to result in the use of less debt in a company’s capital structure expect:
6. Question : Which of the following statements would be consistent with the Dividend Irrelevance Theory?
7. Question : The break even point in sales dollars is convenient if ______
8. Question : In perfect capital markets there ______
9. Question : Financial leverage could mean financing some of a firm’s assets with _______
10. Question : Dividend policy is influenced by _______
The major written assignment for the course is a Project. The purpose of the Project is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of finance through the analysis of a mini case. From the Mini Case on page 32..
Interest Rate Risk and Ratio Analysis From Chapter 16, complete 16-12 (page 513) and 16-16 (page 514) and post the answers to the discussion board. Remember to complete all parts of the problems and report the results of your analysis. Do not forget to show the necessary steps and explain how..
Financial Forecasting From Chapters 14 and 15, complete Study Problems 14-4 (page 453) and 15-8 (page 482): Post the answers to the discussion board. Remember to complete all parts of the problems and report the results of your analysis. Do not forget to show the necessary steps and explain h..